- To enable CloudFlare, simply log into your hosting account.
- Go to http://cloudflare.com and create an account.
- Go to the Applications tab. Search for "cloudflare" and click install.
- Leave the settings on the top half the same and add your account settings at the bottom half of the page. (Settings you created when you signed up at cloudflare.com).
- That is it! You can now return to CloudFlare to complete the remainder of the installation procedure.
CloudFlare is a cloud optimisation network that enables your website to use cloud services and keep visitors on your site. GX5 | Web has enabled easy installation of CloudFlare on domains.
- 0 Users Found This Useful